Chicago Coin Machine Manufacturing Company (1932-1977)
Pure Mechanical (PM)
'Blackstone' is Chicago Coin's first game but was actually made by Stoner Mfg for Chicago Coin under contract.
According to The Encyclopedia of Pinball, Volume 1, the Chicago Coin Machine Exchange started in September 1932 at 2200 North Western Avenue and specialized "in an exchange for operators to turn in used machines in payment for new games." By the summer of 1933, they became the Chicago Coin Machine Company. However, they had no room at their address to manufacturer their own games so they contracted with Stoner Mfg to make them. In January 1934, Chicago Coin moved to 1721-25 Diversey Blvd where they advised Stoner they no longer needed Stoner to make their games.